Rough Brothers recently completed the new 17,280 sq.ft. University of Nevada, Reno, Greenhouse Research Facility located in Reno, Nevada. This state of the art (24) zone greenhouse facility recently opened to provide both students and faculty with research and educational opportunities. Each greenhouse compartment is equipped with integrated environmental controls, cooling, ventilation, heating, shading and air circulation systems.
Contract Scope Included
- Design, engineering, fabrication and construction of a (24) zone 17,280 sq.ft. research facility
- New environmental control systems
- New automatic shading systems
- New heating systems
- New evaporative cooling systems
- New air circulation equipment
- New automatic roof and sidewall ventilation
- Staff Training
Greenhouse Design, Manufacturing and Installation
Rough Brothers Inc.
West Coast Contractors of Nevada
University of Nevada, Reno
Nevada Department of Public Works